Eagles《Hotel california (live)》 [FLAC/MP3-320kbps]百度云盘下载

Eagles《Hotel california (live)》 [FLAC/MP3-320kbps]百度云盘下载

音频访客2024-06-25 4:16:18282A+A-

On a dark desert highway, cool wind in my hair.

行驶在昏黑的沙漠公路上,凉风吹起我的头发。

Warm smell of colitas, rising up through the air.

浓烈的大麻味道,弥散在空气中。

Up ahead in the distance, I saw a shimmering light.

抬头遥望远方,我看到灯光闪烁。

My head grew heavy and my sight grew dim.

我的头越来越沉,视线也变得模糊。

I had to stop for the night.

我不得不停下来,寻找过夜的地方。

There she stood in the doorway,

她站在门口招呼我,

I heard the mission bell.

我听到远处教堂的钟声。

And I was thinking to myself, "This could be Heaven or this could be Hell".

我在心里对自己说,这里可能是天堂,也可能是地狱。

Then she lit up a candle and she showed me the way.

这时她点起一根蜡烛,然后给我引路。

There were voices down the corridor,

沿着走廊传来阵阵说话声,

I thought I heard them say...

我想我听到他们在说...

Welcome to the Hotel California,

欢迎来到加州旅馆,

Such a lovely place, Such a lovely face.

多么美丽的地方,多么可爱的脸庞。

Plenty of rooms at the Hotel California.

加州旅馆有如此多的房间。

Any time of year, you can find it here .

一年四季无论何时,你都可以在这找到地方。

Her mind is Tiffany-twisted, she got the Mercedes benz.

她的心为珠宝所扭曲,她开着一辆梅塞德斯奔驰。

She got a lot of pretty, pretty boys, that she calls friends.

还带着许多漂亮迷人的小伙子,她都唤他们叫朋友。

How they dance in the courtyard, sweet summer sweat.

他们在庭院里翩翩起舞,夏日的香汗淋漓。

Some dance to remember, some dance to forget.

有些成为回忆,有些则被忘却。

So I called up the Captain, "Please bring me my wine".

于是我叫来领班,请给我来点酒。

He said, 'We haven't had that spirit here since 1969'.

他说自从1969年,我们再无供应。

And still those voices are calling from far away,

远处仍然传来他们的话语,

Wake you up in the middle of the night.

在半夜把你吵醒。

Just to hear them say...

只听到他们在说...

"Welcome to the Hotel California

欢迎来到加州旅馆

Such a lovely place, Such a lovely face

多么美丽的地方,多么可爱的脸庞

They living it up at the Hotel California

在加州旅馆他们纵情狂欢

What a nice surprise, bring your alibis".

这里好得令人吃惊,为你带来堕落的借口。

Mirrors on the ceiling, The pink champagne on ice,

天花板上镶嵌着镜子,冰镇着的粉色香槟,

And she said 'We are all just prisoners here, of our own device'.

她却说我们都是这里的囚犯,为自己的欲望负债。

And in the master's chambers, They gathered for the feast.

在主厅大房间内,人们举起狂欢之火。

They stab it with their steely knives,

他们用钢刀挥刺着,

But they just can't kill the beast.

却杀不死心中恶魔。

Last thing I remember, I was running for the door.

我所记得的最后一件事,是我拼命跑向门口。

I had to find the passage back to the place I was before.

我必须找到来时的路,回到我过去的地方。

'Relax,' said the night-man," We are programmed to receive.

“放松点吧”,看门人说“我们只是照常接待”。

You can checkout any time you like,

你可以随时结束,

but you can never leave!".

但你永远无法挣脱!

下载

本帖含有隐藏内容,请您 回复 后查看

提取码

本帖含有隐藏内容,请您 回复 后查看

备份

本帖含有隐藏内容,请您 回复 后查看

点击这里复制本文地址 以上内容由娱乐生活百科交流平台-说唱帮整理呈现,请务必在转载分享时注明本文地址!如对内容有疑问,请联系我们,谢谢!

支持Ctrl+Enter提交
  • 2条评论
qrcode

娱乐生活百科交流平台 © All Rights Reserved.  Copyright Your WebSite.Some Rights Reserved. 本站不提供任何数据储存及下载
Themes by 说唱帮
联系我们| 关于我们| 留言建议|