Eminem《Stan》[FLAC/MP3-320K]百度云盘下载

Eminem《Stan》[FLAC/MP3-320K]百度云盘下载

音频访客2024-06-24 23:27:39373A+A-

My tea's gone cold, I'm wondering why I got out of bed at all

茶越来越凉 我不知道为什么 始终辗转难眠

the morning rain clouds up my window and I can't see at all

清晨的雨遮住了我的窗 我根本就看不清

And even if I could it'd all be grey, but your picture on my wall

能看到的只是一片灰色 但是你的照片在我的墙上

it reminds me that it's not so bad, it's not so bad

它提醒着我 这不算坏 还不算太坏

My tea's gone cold, I'm wondering why I got out of bed at all

茶越来越凉 我不知道为什么 始终辗转难眠

the morning rain clouds up my window and I can't see at all

清晨的雨遮住了我的窗 我根本就看不清

And even if I could it'd all be grey, but your picture on my wall

能看到的只是一片灰色 但是你的照片在我的墙上

it reminds me that it's not so bad, it's not so bad

它提醒着我 这不算坏 还不算太坏

Dear Slim, I wrote you but you still ain't callin'

亲爱的斯利姆 我写信给你 但你未答复

I left my cell, my pager, and my home phone at the bottom

我把我的地址 姓名和电话留在了信末

I sent two letters back in autumn You must not have got 'em

秋天里发了两封信 你肯定都没有收到

There probably was a problem at the post office or somethin'

可能是邮局或者什么地方搞错了

Sometimes I scribble addresses too sloppy when I jot 'em

有时我总是把地址写得很潦草

But anyways, **** it, what's been up man, how's your daughter?

但又能怎样呢 管它呢 你的女儿好吗

My girlfriend's pregnant too, I'm out to be a father

我的女友也怀孕 我就要做爸爸了

If I have a daughter, guess what I'm-a call her? I'm-a

如果是女孩,你猜我会叫她什么

name her Bonnie.

我会给她起名邦尼

I read about your uncle Ronnie too, I'm sorry

我得知了你罗尼叔叔的事我很难过

I had a friend kill himself over some bitch who didn't wanthim.

我有一个朋友因为一个女人不要他自杀了

I know you probably hear this everyday, but I'm your biggestfan.

我知道你天天听这种话 但我真的是你的超级粉丝

I even got the underground shit that you did with Scam.

我甚至弄到了你和Skam一起做的地下音乐

I got a room full of your posters and your pictures, man.

我的房间贴满了你的海报跟照片

I like the shit you did with Ruckus too, that shit was fat.

我喜欢你和Rawkus合作的音乐,那棒极了

Anyways, I hope you get this man, hit me back, just to chat

无论怎样 我很希望你能看见这封信 给我回信吧 尽快回我 我们只是聊聊而已

Truly yours, your biggest fan, this is Stan.

只是聊个天 我是你最忠诚的歌迷 斯坦

My tears gone cold, I'm wondering why I got out of bed at all

泪水越来越凉 我不知道为什么 始终辗转难眠

the morning rain clouds up my window and I can't see at all

清晨的雨遮住了我的窗 我根本就看不清

And even if I could it'd all be great, to put your picture on my wall

能看到的只是一片灰色 但是你的照片在我的墙上

it reminds me that it's not so bad, it's not so bad

它提醒着我 这不算坏 还不算太坏

Dear Slim, you still ain't called or wrote,

亲爱的斯利姆 你仍然没有回复 希望有机会你能回信

I hope you have the chance.

希望有机会你能回信

I ain't mad, I just think it's ****ed up you don't answer fans.

我还没生气 我只是认为你不给歌迷回复简直太糟糕了

If you didn't want to talk to me outside your concert

如果你不想在剧场外理我

You didn't have to but you could have signed an autograph for Matthew.

你可以不理 但至少应该为马修签个名

That's my little brother, man. He's only 6 years old.

那是我的弟弟 他只有六岁

We waited in the blistering cold for you for 4 hours and ya just said no.

我在该死的寒风中等了四个小时 可你只是说了个不

That's pretty shitty man, you're like his ****in' idol

这太太太糟糕了伙计 那个小家伙可是把你当成了他的偶像

He wants to be just like you man, he likes you more

他想成为你一样的人 他比我

than I do.

更喜欢你

I ain't that mad, but I just don't like bein' lied to.

我没那么生气 我只是不喜欢被欺骗

Remember when we met in Denver, you said if I write you

记得我们在丹佛的相遇吗 你说如果我写信

You would write back. See, I'm just like you in a way.

你会回信的 我在某方面很像你

I never knew my father neither.

我也不知道我爸是谁

He used to always cheat on my mom and beat her.

他总是背着我妈妈在外面鬼混而且还虐待她

I can relate to what you're sayin' in your songs.

我能在你的歌里看到自己

So when I have a shitty day, I drift away and put 'em on.

所以在那些心情沮丧的日子里 我就飙着车漂着移听着你的歌

Cause I don't really got shit else, so that shit help when I'm depressed.

因为只有你的歌能帮我

I even got a tattoo with your name across the chest.

我甚至在胸口纹上你的名字

Sometimes I even cut myself to see how much it bleeds.

有时我也割开手腕看它到底能流多少血

It's like adrenaline. The Pain is such a sudden rush for me.

那样非常刺激 那些痛处一阵阵向我袭来

See, everything you say is real, and I respect you

看吧 你说的什么事都是对的 我尊重你因为你告诉了我

'cause you tell it.

因为你把它告诉了我

My girlfriend's jealous 'cause I talk about you 24/7.

我女友开始嫉妒 因为我24小时都在谈论你

But she don't know you like I know you, Slim, no one does.

但她不像我一样了解你 没人能

She don't know what it was like for people like us growing up.

他们不会明白有着我们这样成长经历的人

You've gotta call me man. I'll be the biggest fan

你一定要回信 我是你永远不能失去的最忠实的歌迷

you'll ever lose.

最忠实的歌迷

Sincerely yours, Stan. PS: We should be together too.

你真诚的朋友,斯坦 PS:我们应该在一起的

My tears gone cold, I'm wondering why I got out of bed at all

泪水越来越凉 我不知道为什么 始终辗转难眠

the morning rain clouds up my window and I can't see at all

清晨的雨遮住了我的窗 我根本就看不清

And even if I could it'd all be great, to put your picture on my wall

能看到的只是一片灰色 但是你的照片在我的墙上

it reminds me that it's not so bad, it's not so bad

它提醒着我 这不算坏 还不算太坏

Dear Mr. "I'm too good to call or write my fans"

亲爱的从不理粉丝先生

This'll be the last package I ever send your ass.

这将是我寄给你的最后一件包裹

It's been six months and still no word. I don't deserve it?

六个月了 你一个字都没回 我不配得到你的回信吗

I know you got my last two letters, I wrote the addresses on 'em perfect.

我知道你收到了最近的两封信 我把地址写得清清楚楚

So this is my cassette I'm sending you. I hope you hear it.

这回是我要寄给你的磁带 我希望你能听到

I'm in the car right now. I'm doing 90 on the freeway.

我正在开车 时速90km/h

Hey Slim, "I drank a fifth of vodka, ya dare me to drive?"

嘿 斯利姆 我喝了五瓶伏特加 你说我还能开车吗

You know that song by Phil Collins from "The Air In The Night"?

你知道Phil Collins的一首歌“The Air In The Night"吗

About that guy who could have saved that other guy fromdrowning?

讲的是有一个人可以救另一个落水的人

But didn't? Then Phil saw it all then at his show he found him?

但那家伙没有去救 而菲尔看到了事件的全部过程 然后在一场表演时落水者的鬼魂找上了他

That's kinda how this is. You could have rescued me fromdrowning.

那有点像我们的这种情况 你本可以救我

Now it's too late. I'm on a thousand downers now, I'm drowsy.

但已经太晚了 我早已服下了一千片安眠药昏昏欲睡

And all I wanted was a lousy letter or a call.

我想要的只是一封该死的回信

I hope you know I ripped all o' your pictures off the wall.

我想让你知道我从墙上撕下了你所有的照片

I love you Slim, we could have been together. Think about it.

斯利姆我爱你 我们本该在一起的 想想吧

You ruined it now, I hope you can't sleep and you dream about it.

而你却毁了这一切 我诅咒你也不安眠 我会出现在你梦里

And when you dream, I hope you can't sleep and you scream about it.

我会让你在梦中尖叫着吓醒

I hope your conscious eats at you and you can't breathe without me.

我希望你的良知将你一点点吞噬 诅咒你离开我你就不能呼吸

See Slim, {screaming} shut up bitch, I'm trying to talk

看看吧斯利姆 闭嘴碧池 我在说话呢

Hey Slim, that's my girlfriend screaming in the trunk.

嘿斯利姆 那是我的女友在后备箱中尖叫

But I didn't slit her throat,

但我没有切开她的喉咙

I just tied her up, see I ain't like you.

我只是把她绑了起来 看吧 我不像你一样

'Cause if she suffocates, she'll suffer more,

因为窒息会让她更痛苦 而且她马上也要死掉了

and then she'll die too.

而且她马上也要死掉了

Well, gotta go, I'm almost at the bridge now.

好了 该挂断了 我已经到桥上了

Oh shit, I forgot, how am I supposed to send this shit out?

噢 见鬼 我忘记了 我怎么才能把磁带寄出去呢

{screeching tires, crashing sounds, car splashes into thewater}

(刹车声 撞击声 简短的寂静 落水声)

My tears gone cold, I'm wondering why I got out of bed at all

泪水越来越凉 我不知道为什么 始终辗转难眠

the morning rain clouds up my window and I can't see at all

清晨的雨遮住了我的窗 我根本就看不清

And even if I could it'd all be great, but your picture on my wall

能看到的只是一片灰色 但是你的照片在我的墙上

it reminds me that it's not so bad, it's not so bad

它提醒着我 这不算坏 还不算太坏

Dear Stan, I meant to write you sooner, but I've just been busy.

亲爱的斯坦 我想尽快的回信 但我真的是太忙

You said your girlfriend's pregnant now, how far along is she?

你说你的女友怀孕了 她还有多久生产

Look, I'm really flattered you would call your daughter that.

听着 我很荣幸你能给你女儿起名叫Bonnie

And here's an autograph for your brother:

并且我有一份送你弟弟的签名

I wrote it on your Starter cap.

我把它写在了信的开头

I'm sorry I didn't see you at the show, I must have missed you.

我很抱歉我没能在演出时见你 我一定不小心错过了你

Don't think I did that shit intentionally, just to diss you.

不要认为我是故意地瞧不起你

And what's this shit you said about you like to cut your wrists too?

但是你说你也喜欢割自己的手腕是什么情况

I say that shit just clownin' dawg,

我在歌中说的只不过是玩笑话而已

c'mon, how ****ed up is you?

伙计 你怎么能把它当真

You got some issues, Stan, I think you need some counselin'

你的思想有些问题 斯坦 我想你可能需要些咨询

To help your ass from bouncin' off the walls when you get down some.

来帮助你不去做一些疯狂的举动

And what's this shit about us meant to be together?

还有你说的“我们注定在一起”是什么意思

That type of shit'll make me not want us to meet each other.

这种类型的话只会使我不想认识你

I really think you and your girlfriend need each other.

我真心认为你和你的女友需要彼此

Or maybe you just need to treat her better.

或者你只需要对她好点

I hope you get to read this letter.

我希望你有机会看到这封信

I just hope it reaches you in time.

希望这封信及时送到你手上

Before you hurt yourself, I think that you'd be doin' just fine

赶在你伤害自己之前 我觉得你现在或许还好

If you'd relax a little. I'm glad that I inspire you, but Stan

如果这封信能让你轻松一点的话 我会很高兴 但是斯坦

Why are you so mad? Try to understand that I do want you as a fan.

你为什么那么生气试着理解一下我 我确实想让你作为我的粉丝

I just don't want you to do some crazy shit.

我只是不想你去做一些疯狂的事

I seen this one shit on the news a couple weeks ago that made me sick.

我在新闻上看到了一篇发生在几天让我很不舒服的事

Some dude was drunk and drove his car over a bridge

一个人醉酒驾车从桥上坠落

And had his girlfriend in the trunk and she was

把他的女友关在后备箱里

pregnant with his kid

她还怀着孕

And in the car they found a tape but it didn't say who it was to

在车里警方发现了一个录音带 但他们没有透露是给谁的

Come to think about it...his name was...it was you.

试着好好想想吧 他的名字是...是你

Damn.

他妈的

下载

https://pan.baidu.com/提取码

本帖含有隐藏内容,请您 回复 后查看

备份

本帖含有隐藏内容,请您 回复 后查看

点击这里复制本文地址 以上内容由娱乐生活百科交流平台-说唱帮整理呈现,请务必在转载分享时注明本文地址!如对内容有疑问,请联系我们,谢谢!

支持Ctrl+Enter提交
  • 3条评论
  • needyou2024-06-30 00:04:38
  • 不错不错感谢
qrcode

娱乐生活百科交流平台 © All Rights Reserved.  Copyright Your WebSite.Some Rights Reserved. 本站不提供任何数据储存及下载
Themes by 说唱帮
联系我们| 关于我们| 留言建议|