Mili《sustain++;》[FLAC/MP3-320K]百度云盘下载

Mili《sustain++;》[FLAC/MP3-320K]百度云盘下载

音频访客2024-07-10 7:23:10376A+A-

If abstraction is the definition of beauty

如果说事物的抽象化才是美的定义

Are those of us chasing after clarity

那些追寻明确的我们

A representation of ugly?

是否象征着丑陋?

CALL ME MOMMY

唤我为母亲

JUST LIKE YOUR FANTASY

就像你的幻想

There is no crime in ideality

理想无罪

MUX>>>DEMUX

MUX>>>DEMUX

Can't you understand me?

你难道不理解我吗?

I'm not mine NAND I'm not yours

我不属于我 NAND 我也不属于你

Ah

This could end right here if you don't let it out

若不表达心意便无法结束

Let it out

表达出来吧

Give up or give me your all

放弃还是把你的全部交给我

Tell me now

现在告诉我吧

Tell me now

现在告诉我吧

If we can be completely simulated

若我们能够被完全模拟

Do we need a real reality?

那我们还需要真正的现实吗?

Don't let words die let love run dry

别让言语逝去让爱情干涸

Like what we did to the rivers we killed off in our near future

就像我们在未来杀死了河流

Ah

And mumble some stupid stuff

然后呢喃着愚蠢的事物

Like

就像

“I saw it coming”

“我看到它来了”

Pretend it's not happening

却假装无事发生

Us losers do nothing so winners keep winning

因为我们败者一事无成所以胜者势如破竹

Sit

坐好

Fetch your leash

别松开链条

DICTATED ECONOMY

专属经济

Show me

给我看看

Your belly

你的肚皮

FORGOTTEN ECOLOGY

遗忘生态

Stay

别动

Okay eat

好了 吃吧

HUMAN PSYCHOLOGY

人类心理

good boy

好孩子

Here's a treat

这是奖励

HUNGRY FOR ENERGY

饥饿能量

We are searching

我们在搜寻

Following our human instincts

遵循人类的直觉

Looking for ghosts of the non-existing kind

寻找不存在的幽灵

Who make us whole from the very beginning

是谁从最开始使我们完整

We keep chasing

我们不断追寻

Dreaming about the perfect being

梦想着完美的存在

Perfect parents who are non-existing

完美的父母并不存在

Our bodies grew our minds stayed the same

我们的肉身成长可灵魂却保持不变

Now darling where do we go from here?

亲爱的 现在我们要去哪?

Now darling where do we go from here?

亲爱的 现在我们要去哪?

Now darling where do we go from here?

亲爱的 现在我们要去哪?

Darling darling

亲爱的 亲爱的

Hey honey where do we go from here?

嘿 甜心 我们要去哪?

Hey honey where do we go from here?

嘿 甜心 我们要去哪?

Now darling where do we go from here?

亲爱的 现在我们要去哪?

Now darling where do we go from here?

亲爱的 现在我们要去哪?

To where?

去哪里?

CALL ME DADDY

呼我为父亲

WHERE'S YOUR “YES SIR” & “PLEASE”?

你的“是的 先生”&“请”呢?

That's the only vocabulary you need

MUX>>>DEMUX

MUX>>>DEMUX

Can't you understand me?

你听懂了吗?

You turn my screen #0000ff

打开我的屏幕#0000ff

We could end right here if you'd just let us fall

我们结束吧 如果你成了我们的绊脚石

Let us fall

拖累了我们

No tears no regrets

无泪无憾

No zero-days at our fault

我们的错误没有零日

Hear me out

听我说

It's a perfect plan

我有个完美的计划

If you'd just

如果你

SHUT UP

闭嘴

SHUT UP

闭嘴

Then maybe you'll see what I've endured now

然后你也许就能看到我现在所忍受的

Hear me out

听我说

LILULILALULALULA

哩噜哩啦噜啦噜啦

It's all just sunk cost I know

我知道这都是沉没成本

But I'm not ready to stop

不过我还没准备结束

I don't want to stop

我不想结束

下载

https://pan.baidu.com/提取码

本帖含有隐藏内容,请您 回复 后查看

备份

本帖含有隐藏内容,请您 回复 后查看

点击这里复制本文地址 以上内容由娱乐生活百科交流平台-说唱帮整理呈现,请务必在转载分享时注明本文地址!如对内容有疑问,请联系我们,谢谢!

支持Ctrl+Enter提交
  • 6条评论
  • angel魂2024-06-26 00:33:40
  • 感谢谢谢
  • 老52024-06-03 18:15:54
  • 感谢谢谢
qrcode

娱乐生活百科交流平台 © All Rights Reserved.  Copyright Your WebSite.Some Rights Reserved. 本站不提供任何数据储存及下载
Themes by 说唱帮
联系我们| 关于我们| 留言建议|