Diane Guerrero/..《What Else Can I Do?》[MP3-320K/7M]百度云盘下载

Diane Guerrero/..《What Else Can I Do?》[MP3-320K/7M]百度云盘下载

音频访客2024-09-15 17:04:16204A+A-

I just made something unexpected

我种出了一只意想不到的东西

Something sharp

带刺的

Something new

新奇的

It's not symmetrical or perfect

并不对称或完美

But it's beautiful

但它有种残缺美

And it's mine

它属于我

What else can I do?

我还能做些什么?

Bring it in, bring it in

抱一下,过来抱一下

(Good talk!) Bring it in, bring it in

(说得好)快过来抱一下

What else can I do?

我还能做些什么?

(Let's walk!) Bring it in, bring it in

(我们走)抱一下,过来抱一下

(Free hugs!) Bring it in, bring it in

(免费拥抱)快过来抱一下

I grow rows and rows of roses

我种下一排排的玫瑰花

Flor de mayo

五月的鲜花

By the mile

繁花似锦

I make perfect, practiced poses

我能摆出完美无缺的姿势

So much hides behind my smile

在我微笑的背后隐藏着太多辛酸

What could I do if I just grew what I was feeling in the moment?

如果我只在乎我当下的感受,我还能做什么?

(Do you know where you're going? Whoa!)

(你知道你前路的方向吗?哇哦!)

What could I do if I just knew it didn't need to be perfect?

如果不需要做到这么完美,我还能做什么?

It just needed to be? And they let me be?

做真实的自己还是按别人的想法来活?

A hurricane of jacarandas

一场蓝花楹飓风

Strangling figs (Big!)

扼杀了无花果(好大的飓风)

Hanging vines (This is fine)

悬挂着的藤曼(这很好)

Palma de cera fills the air as I climb

空气中弥漫蜡棕榈(哥伦比亚的国树)的味道

And I push through

我全力以赴向上攀爬

What else can I do?

我还能做什么呢?

Can I deliver us a river of sundew?

我能变出一条茅膏菜的河吗?

Careful, it's carnivorous, a little just won't do

小心点,它(茅膏菜)是食虫科植物,这可不行

I wanna feel the shiver of something new

我想要感受新事物带来的战栗感

I'm so sick of pretty

我厌倦了美丽

I want something true, don't you?

更喜欢真实的东西,难道你不是吗?

You just seem like your life's been a dream

你的生活仿佛一场梦

Since the moment you opened your eyes

从你醒来的那一刻

(How far do these roots go down?)

(这些根能往下伸到多远?)

All I know are the blossoms you grow

我知道你能让百花盛开

But it's awesome to see how you rise

看到你的魔法成就 我感觉太棒了

How far can I rise?

可我何时才能达到你的高度

Through the roof, to the skies

穿越屋顶,冲上云霄

Let's go!

出发

A hurricane of jacarandas (Whoo!)

一场蓝花楹飓风(哇)

Strangling figs (Go!)

扼杀了无花果(出发)

Hanging vines (Grow!)

悬挂着的藤曼(快快生长)

Palma de cera fills the air as I climb

空气中弥漫蜡棕榈(哥伦比亚的国树)的味道

And I push through

我全力以赴向上攀爬

What else, what else?

还有什么?还有什么吗?

What can you do when you are deeply, madly, truly in the moment?

当你心无旁鹜全身心投入的那一刻,你能做什么?

(Seize the moment, keep goin')

(活在当下,步履不停)

What can you do when you know who you wanna be isn't perfect?

当你发现自己认准的目标并不完美,你还能做什么?

But I'll still be okay

但我会安然无恙

Hey, everybody clear the way (Whoo!)

嘿,别挡道 全都给我让开(哇)

I'm coming through with tabebuia

我正在穿过风铃木(美洲地区的一种树木)

(She's coming through with that booyah!)

(她做到了!)

Making waves (Making waves)

乘风破浪(披荆斩棘)

Changing minds (You've changed mine)

活出真我(你让我找回了真实的自己)

The way is clearer 'cause you're here, and well

前路光明,只因为你在这儿

I owe this all to you

这一切都要归功于你

What else can I do?

我还能做什么?

Show 'em what you can do

快秀出你的绝活

What else can I do?

我还能做什么?

There's nothing you can't do

你无所不能 所向披靡

What else can I do?

我还能做什么?!

下载

https://pan.baidu.com/提取码

本帖含有隐藏内容,请您 回复 后查看

备份

本帖含有隐藏内容,请您 回复 后查看

点击这里复制本文地址 以上内容由娱乐生活百科交流平台-说唱帮整理呈现,请务必在转载分享时注明本文地址!如对内容有疑问,请联系我们,谢谢!

支持Ctrl+Enter提交
  • 4条评论
qrcode

娱乐生活百科交流平台 © All Rights Reserved.  Copyright Your WebSite.Some Rights Reserved. 本站不提供任何数据储存及下载
Themes by 说唱帮
联系我们| 关于我们| 留言建议|